Wash unit with structure in anti-corrosion cataphoresis treated steel. Seat in plywood with padding in polyurethane foam covered in skay. Armrests in plywood with padding in polyurethane foam covered in skay. Rear casing in embossed black ABS.
Cleopatra is a remarkable wash unit that combines incredible performance with sophisticated design. As well as the backrest with lumbar support which offers incredible client comfort, the unit features a large basin (black or white) and a rear shelf to accommodate products.
With its soft shapes and timelessly modern look, Cleopatra is a distinctive, affordable element for every salon.
The Cleopatra Wash Unit is available in 3 versions:
- RELAX (with electric seat/ leg lift)
- AIR MASSAGE (with electric seat/ leg lift and air massage)
• Tip-up seat (facilitates access to maintenance and connection)
• Large tilting ceramic basin in white or black
• Push-button panel integrated in the armrest
• Product support surface on rear casing
• Large internal space for plumbing connections
• Electric legrest (RELAX and AIR MASSAGE versions)
• Air massage on seat and back (AIR MASSAGE version)
• “OTOL” option: legrest with automatic upward movement
• Drip-catcher mixer
View larger images and find out about our materials here.
FREE curbside delivery to UK mainland addresses (excl. Highlands).
In-Salon personal delivery and unpacking service available to 1 nominated salon space. Additional fees apply. Contact us for more information.
Innovative style & design
The company’s R&D department works tirelessly to develop innovative solutions that improve the functional performance of products while reducing their environmental impact and maintaining affordability. The style department focuses on creating furniture that epitomises the values of Italian-made design, delivering the functionality and style that have always been synonymous with the brand.